2.0

Longtime customer.Along with a lot of other high-end bedding, I ordered two pricey Zen Pillows in October 2015, Of all the items ordered, these came very late, with no notice from Frontgate.

In fact, I had to do all the follow-up. After inquiring several times, they finally arrived in early 2016. But, they shipped covers and inserts separate, the covers in plastic, a pen mark on the back of one pillow, extremely poor packaging and presentation for a pillow at this price point-- literally stuffed in a brown box and shipped. The quality was poor, overall.

After multiple service inquiries, I was able to send them back, at my expense, around $50.00, despite one of the pillows being damaged. Instead of an immediate refund of the balance on receipt, they sent me a second set of pillows, this time properly packaged. After informing them of the error, again, they finally issued a refund, less shipping, but I still had their pillows and had to arrange return shipping, delayed by Frontage again. All of this took several months, many errors on Frontgate's part, at my expense.

Needless to say, I didn't like the pillows and its unlikely I'll shop here again.

Most notable of late is the overwhelmingly bad customer service.Days would pass before response, and always after a second, even third prompting.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Frontgate. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $50 and wants Frontgate to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was i did all the prompting. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Frontgate and frontgate shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Frontgate?

Comments