2.0

Longtime customer. Along with a lot of other high-end bedding, I ordered two pricey Zen Pillows in October 2015, Of all the items ordered, these came very late, with no notice from Frontgate.

In fact, I had to do all the follow-up. After inquiring several times, they finally arrived in early 2016. But, they shipped covers and inserts separate, the covers in plastic, a pen mark on the back of one pillow, extremely poor packaging and presentation for a pillow at this price point-- literally stuffed in a brown box and shipped. The quality was poor, overall.

After multiple service inquiries, I was able to send them back, at my expense, around $50.00, despite one of the pillows being damaged. Instead of an immediate refund of the balance on receipt, they sent me a second set of pillows, this time properly packaged. After informing them of the error, again, they finally issued a refund, less shipping, but I still had their pillows and had to arrange return shipping, delayed by Frontage again. All of this took several months, many errors on Frontgate's part, at my expense.

Needless to say, I didn't like the pillows and its unlikely I'll shop here again.

Most notable of late is the overwhelmingly bad customer service. Days would pass before response, and always after a second, even third prompting.

Product or Service Mentioned: Frontgate Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: I did all the prompting.

Comments