Style and Design

Ordered a cushion from this company. Not knowing anything about cushions, I selected one that was not deep seated, but the picture they had on their site was deep seated.

Returned cushion and was charged 14.96 for the return shipping and they also took another 14.96 for shipping it to me. Total 26.95 and I just got my *** stiffed.

Horrible company. I unsubscribed and I will never use them again. Crooks at best!!!!!!

This is why I always hesitate to buy online. You just never know what your going to get and shipping is just outrageous.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $27. This person is overall dissatisfied with Frontgate. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Frontgate.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Frontgate to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Frontgate?

Comments

Frontgate - Defective overpriced products. Poor Customer Service Frontgate "Purchased two sets of their Balencia Chaise Lounge Chairs. Four total. I brought the chairs out of protected winter storage and one of the chairs had deteriorated and was not..." Read more Peeling Leather Sofa from Ashley Furniture Ashley Furniture "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..." Read more Mypillow - Pillow Issues/Customer Service Mypillow " Upon purchasing the 2 for 1 product, king size, I noticed an obvious difference in the amount of filling in both pillows. I opted..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more O2pur - Got it opened box filled halfway i charged but was green so it meant ready and it worked for 2hours and battetry dead permanet O2pur "i only wlsh for a refund but thats not gonna happen and now i have to pay 39 plus yer appreciated fuk cards i cant do *** online wrecked credit..." Read more Coaster Furniture - Damage Head board Coaster Furniture "I purchase the Felicity Collection item # 300345Q Queen bed from American Furniture Outlet on 1233 Sand Lake Road Orlando fl 32809 I received my furniture September 15th 2017 I..." Read more Ryan Homes - Poor workmanship Ryan Homes "Reason 1000 why you should never buy a home built by Dan Ryan. Had a pipe burst in the kitchen and when the corner cabinet was removed this what we..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more