2.1
Style and Design

Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017.First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table in place cracked.

Customer service manager guaranteed that next shipment would be packed and inspected by hand before being sent out. Arrived today, 9/22/17, over 3mos later, with same issue. Here is Frontgate's pledge, "They’re products of presence, made to be lived in and to endure the test of time. And we believe in the extraordinary value of quality, service and a long-term commitment to both our customers and our products.

We proudly support every product we sell with world-class customer care and an industry-best satisfaction guarantee. Our promise is to meet, and exceed, our customer’s highest expectations." These are strong words that have yet to be backed up. In my book, that is called hypocrisy. I ordered over $9,000 of outdoor furniture.

I have not choice but to demand a full refund.

Furthermore, it's my responsibility as a consumer to alert others to the company's lack of commitment to it's own standards.There's no compensation for all the aggravation, waiting for shipment to arrive, etc.

Review about: Frontgate Furniture Set.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Frontgate?

Comments